Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. I try to be honest, a complete open book. I talk about things that many would hide. I feel God has called me to do so, to hopefully reach other people who need it!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Having a BLAST!

Hanging at Jennifer's has been AWESOME! The kids have been getting along GREAT and I have had a good time catching up with Jenn! We are now closing in on the end of day 2 and I am definitely glad we came!

Today has been nothing but play for the kids. The boys have been non stop since we all got up this morning. We've played outside, ran around the house, played tickle monster and just the kids doing their own thing. So much laughter and yelling!!!

Jennifer and I were chit chatting outside this morning and came back in the house after hearing the kids knocking on the windows. When we walked in, we realized that it was Darien who was knocking and didn't see the other 2 boys. She could hear them so went to check on them thinking they were in one of the bedrooms. They weren't there and this is what she found :



Apparently they decided they wanted to play in the water. This doesn't surprise me in the least with Adrien. He threw a HUGE fit when we took them out, but was quickly distracted with toys.

After having lunch, we decided to take the kids outside! Riding the bikes and hot wheels, they had a blast. It was so much fun just sitting out there watching them all have a great time together. With kids and toys, there is inevitably going to be some fighting. With them, so far, its been as easy as calling one of their names to get them to stop and move on. Such great kids! Here is what they look like having fun:






It's been a great time so far!!! Can't wait to see what else is in store for us while we are here! Definitely going to be more pictures soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see little man is settling down For u. Did u bring ant baby stuff for me to buy? Shoes? Lol? Talk to ya soon.

    ReplyDelete

I like to know what people have to say about my writing! Share your thoughts!