Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. I try to be honest, a complete open book. I talk about things that many would hide. I feel God has called me to do so, to hopefully reach other people who need it!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tis' the Season

Finally, the shows I love coming back on! I watch a TON of stuff, but the majority of my favorites are on during the winter/spring seasons. Last year, I watch so many different shows that there wasn't a single day that I didn't have at least 2 different shows to watch! There are a few nights that 3 or 4 aired, so I spread it out to have a constant amount of daily tv entertainment each week.

One Tree Hill is probably one of my ultimate favorites. I have been watching it ever since the very first episode and feel more and more in touch with the characters. Call me whatever for this, but I just LOVE the show. It's real life stuff, with the obvious over exaggerations, to make it seem more real.

Then, there is, of course, 90210 and Melrose Place. I used to watch these shows back in the day and it has been quite interesting to see where they decided to take the shows after all these years. I think I prefer 90210, but Melrose Place is still something I will watch as long as it's airing.

House. Who doesn't love House? I have also watched this from the beginning, and love every second of it. I don't know that I'd like to have a doctor like that, though I guess I could deal with a jerk if they are saving my life :)

There are many more, Brothers & Sisters, Gossip Girl, Burn Notice, etc. All shows I love, and the season is finally here! It kinda stinks that I don't get to see it the night of, but a sacrifice I make for my husbands career! Hope everyone else is enjoying tv as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what people have to say about my writing! Share your thoughts!