Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. I try to be honest, a complete open book. I talk about things that many would hide. I feel God has called me to do so, to hopefully reach other people who need it!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Just 1 week!!!

This is my last full week in Germany until December!!! I am hoping to get out of here early next week, and then its off to my awesome vacation with friends and family! First staying with a friend in GA, then to FL with my family, then up to VA with the hubby's family! I am so excited to get to see everyone!!!

When I was active duty, and even the first 2 years after I got out, I would see family at least twice a year. December 2008 was the last time I saw my family, and March 2009 was the last time we saw hubby's family. It was a little rough going from twice a year to not at all for almost 2 years. So, I am definitely glad I get to take this trip and spend some time with everyone!

I am going to miss my husband dearly, it's really too bad he can't go with us. But he will be meeting us in VA to see him family, so at least we have that! Then we will come back together!!! I just hope he can manage his laundry while I am gone.

So far there are all kinds of plans being made. While I am in GA, I will be busy going to church, getting baptized, attending CR, and other fun stuff! It's going to be a great time! In FL, we got Halloween Horror Nights, Silver Springs and other fun stuff while we are there! I can't wait.

Not too sure if much will go on in VA, but just getting to spend time with the family will be awesome! I see my family a lot more than the hubby's, so it will be nice to get that time with them. The boys will get to see and play with all their cousins and just have fun!!!

So, for the rest of the week, I have cleaning, laundry, packing and planning to do. Along with my school work, so I will be a busy bee all week! I know its going to go by faster than I realize since there is still so much to get done. Hopefully I can get it all done so that the hubby doesn't have to worry about much once I am gone. Guess I better get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what people have to say about my writing! Share your thoughts!