Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. I try to be honest, a complete open book. I talk about things that many would hide. I feel God has called me to do so, to hopefully reach other people who need it!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Crazy week

Whew. It's been a crazy week. My car broke down, started classes again, trying to get a semi-routine for me and the kids, appointments, trying to fit everything in and beat the weather. It's been quite interesting to say the least.

Now we think my car has been towed because it wasn't parked where we left it when Fil came home from work tonight. It's a good thing I decided not to go crazy for Christmas because it looks like we will be paying for that now. I just hope he doesn't get into any trouble since there wasn't much we could really do right away.

I started class Tuesday. I am taking English Composition 1, so lots of work in the weeks to come. The good thing is that we get a holiday break for a couple weeks, so a little extra time on my second paper! For the 5 week class, we have 2 discussions and a quiz every week plus 2 papers, the first one due week 2 and 3, second one due week 4 and 5. With that short break, should be pretty easy to accomplish. Will update more as grading starts.

I am not a routine kind of person, but I have been trying to keep at least a general routine for the kids. They haven't really taken naps much since we have been home, so keeping them busy during the day is a must. With the weather being super crazy, we haven't been able to get out as much as I'd like, but we will soon!

I've had a couple of appointments that I wasn't sure I'd make, but thankfully I did. I have more next week, and will probably have more scheduled soon. Don't worry, nothing important, just trying to get caught up on stuff we missed while we were in the states. Darien still needs his 4yr check up, WIC, all that stuff. Hopefully we can get it all done soon so that I can quit worrying about it all.

The weather has been so crazy here. Snowing, rain, ice. Just can't really tell hour to hour how the weather is going to be. Road conditions have gone back and forth between decent and horrible, so lots of delays and school closures. It's been nuts. I need to get outside and take pictures, because it really is like a winter wonderland here! It's really pretty to look at, but a pain in the butt to deal with.

Other than that, not much happening here. But stay tuned, my life always gets interesting!

1 comment:

I like to know what people have to say about my writing! Share your thoughts!