Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. I try to be honest, a complete open book. I talk about things that many would hide. I feel God has called me to do so, to hopefully reach other people who need it!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Education for Their Education

As most of you are already aware, I am a full time college student!!!  I've been taking classes on and off over the last couple years and I am finally well over half done with my degree!  I changed my major three times and added a minor!  I am now set in as an Education major with a Sociology minor.  I am so excited to see what lies ahead for me by obtaining my degree!!!

School hasn't been easy.  Trying to balance my time between a husband, four kids, two dogs, a house, school and still managing to have my own time and honoring God in everything has been tough.  I know I have failed at times, but I believe that God knows my heart and is forgiving of my flawed efforts. 

Through the difficulties, I've managed to hold a GPA of 3.83!  That is pretty amazing to me!  I have surprised myself and feel very proud of myself!  Though, I know that I would be able to do any of this without Christ in my life!  So, I thank Him daily for the blessing of education!

But why is my education so important?  Because the education of my children, and all children, is of the utmost importance.  They are the future of our world and should have the best educators they can get!  Plus, children deserve the best and I will continue to strive to be the best I can be for the children I will eventually teach!

Come January I will begin teaching my own son, who is in kindergarten, in home school.  How can I give him the best possible education if I am not educated myself?  I can't.  I know that I will learn even more through teaching him, and I welcome all the learning I can get before standing in a classroom full of students that will be depending on me to teach them. 

I fell that my education is important to better their education.  I hope to never stop learning and that what I learn can be used to be the best teacher I can be for the students of the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what people have to say about my writing! Share your thoughts!