Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. I try to be honest, a complete open book. I talk about things that many would hide. I feel God has called me to do so, to hopefully reach other people who need it!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

To say that the last few weeks have been crazy would be and understatement!  All of our belongings packed and taken, moving out of {what had been} our home of two years, sending our vehicles over the ocean on a boat and bringing our kids on a wild and crazy adventure has been what our last few weeks have been all about!  Military life, easily bundled under all of that.  Though, unless you are military, you will never fully understand or comprehend the full extend of what that entails. 

Though, after an interesting family visit and LOTS of driving, we are finally where we will be making a new home for the next couple years.  We should be getting most of our belongings back next week!  We get the keys to our house on Monday and our household goods delivered Wednesday!  I am hoping to get my van tomorrow, though, possibly not until Monday.  Fil should have his car next week some time, as well!  Our lives should be settling down and getting back to "normal" very soon!

However, a "normal" day for us is changing.  Just as the rest has changed, our daily routines and schedules are changing too!  I have decided to home school the boys!  I am extremely nervous, yet very excited, about this choice!  I have always wanted to be a teacher, just not in a formal classroom, so this is PERFECT!  Plus, I think more 1-on-1 will be better for them as well!  I can't wait to truly get started with it!

I am beyond excited about what is in store for us in this new chapter of our lives!  So many changes and a whole new start!  I know God is on our side :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what people have to say about my writing! Share your thoughts!