Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. I try to be honest, a complete open book. I talk about things that many would hide. I feel God has called me to do so, to hopefully reach other people who need it!

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Father's Day

Man, it is hard to believe that tomorrow is Father's Day, already.  Didn't the year JUST start?  Everything has gone by so fast, time just flying right before our eyes.  Though, it will never matter how quickly time is moving, I will forever remember to stop and be grateful for things, especially the man that God sent me to be the father of my children!

Filip is my best friend, my partner, the person I go to for everything.  He is also the man that made me a mother and has helped me make this beautiful family we have!  He is the man that was just meant for me!

One of the ways I know he was meant for me is because he makes such an amazing Daddy to our babies!  Our four boys are mighty blessed to have him for a Daddy!  I know that the boys absolutely adore him and are proud to be his kids!  And I know that when they are all grown up, they will appreciate him much, much more!

I hope that this next part isn't going to come off wrong, but I believe that Jonathen was exceptionally blessed by having such an amazing man to be his Daddy!  I smile at that because I know that when God chose us, he knew that Filip was a strong, loving and brave man that would love him!  And even though it's Father's Day, I can't help but feel it's a special day for us all because we are celebrating that the best Daddy around is Filip!

Tonight, at our dinner, he even said that his date was with Jonathen, and that I was the third wheel.  Maybe I am strange, but this was music to my ears!  I loved our date, but I am glad that he takes his role as Daddy (to all of our children) so seriously!  He love these boys with all he has!

So... Father's Day... a day that WE get to celebrate because Filip is the best Daddy EVER!  Hopefully we relay this message to him, and that he knows just how much he is loved by all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what people have to say about my writing! Share your thoughts!