Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. I try to be honest, a complete open book. I talk about things that many would hide. I feel God has called me to do so, to hopefully reach other people who need it!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Limited Audience

After speaking to a couple people who will be discussed on my blogs, I have been asked to limit my audience for certain things.  Though, because of the huge impact it had on my life, I still want to share it.  I may not be able to share publicly, but I would like to share with anyone who is interested, just privately.

If you would like to read those posts, please send me your email address on Facebook or email me at

tpantovich69@gmail.com.

Please don't be afraid to send your email address!  I really do want to share with those who want to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what people have to say about my writing! Share your thoughts!