Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. I try to be honest, a complete open book. I talk about things that many would hide. I feel God has called me to do so, to hopefully reach other people who need it!

Monday, November 12, 2012

6 Year Old, My First Born!

Yesterday we celebrated my first born son's 6th birthday!  I can't believe it has been 6 years since I became a mom for the first time.  It just doesn't seem possible.  Feels like just yesterday he was laid on my chest.

It doesn't matter how I felt before hand, the moment the doctor put him on my chest, I was head over heels in love with him!  He made me a mom, made me realize how amazing life is as a mother!!!  I was taken by surprise by the amount of love I had for him and now couldn't imagine life without him.

For his birthday this year we had a bowling party!  Nothing super special but something that he enjoys doing and something he requested.  And because he's in school he got to invite his own friends!!!  I think his birthday party was a super success!





I love his excitement!  Can't wait to see what we get to do next year!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what people have to say about my writing! Share your thoughts!