Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. I try to be honest, a complete open book. I talk about things that many would hide. I feel God has called me to do so, to hopefully reach other people who need it!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

School Update

Whew, I am coming to the end of my fourth college course. While I feel like I have done more, time sure has flown by. That, and the surprise of doing so well has kept me quite interested. I have started to notice more of a slack recently, though I think between being pregnant and icky all the time, I just haven't had the energy or desire to do much.

Even with the slack, I somehow managed to hold a perfect 100% in English Comp 2 for 4 weeks. I am fairly certain that when I get the grade for my writing assignment I will no longer have 100% but just the fact that I kept it up for this long has me quite proud of myself. Especially because I haven't been feeling well and I know I haven't really put in all of my efforts.

So, the fears I had because of how poorly I did in high school have been wiped away for the most part. I need to just put in a little more focus and effort and I know I can be great at this college thing. I am excited to see what my next classes are about and hope that I continue to do a great job.

I, right now, have a 4.0 GPA. I am hoping that this class won't change that, but I am not expecting a great grade on my final paper. It's a research paper and I am not very good when it comes to researching and writing about it. I'm a much better writer when it's personal or something I already have knowledge of.

Holding a 4.0 for longer than one class has been an accomplishment in itself. I will no longer question my ability but know that it's whether or not I give the effort and do the work. Let's just hope I don't lose sight of what I want for my future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what people have to say about my writing! Share your thoughts!