Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. I try to be honest, a complete open book. I talk about things that many would hide. I feel God has called me to do so, to hopefully reach other people who need it!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

All that and more!

It's been decided, after really thinking about it and considering all our options, that getting the van now was just the best idea. We've been approved, got a really low rate and have paid off some debt. Why not? We need it, no other reason needed than that.

We will start the paperwork Monday, so hopefully by the end of the week, beginning of next, I will be driving my new wheels! I am super stoked and look forward to picking it up!

Today I am roughly 9wks pregnant and definitely feel like it. I've been so ill the last couple of weeks, and not looking better anytime soon. Smells, looking at food and cooking have been almost impossible to handle. My stomach turns over every little thing and once I feel that way, it doesn't easily go away. Even the medicine I got at my appt isn't helping too awful much.

Because those aren't working, I am going to try investing in some preggy pops. I've never used them before but anyone I know that has, swears by them. Might as well try them. The worst they could really do is make it worse and then I just won't do that to myself again. Hopefully they will help, though, so I can get back to life as normal.

School is still going well! I am currently taking English Comp II. I have managed to keep my 4.0 thus far, and hoping that I don't mess it up with this class. I have to write a 7-8 page research paper and I am not very good at doing research. I could write all day about topics I have knowledge of, but to have to research a topic and write about it, not so easy for me. As of week 2, I do have a 100% in the class, to include my first assignment. Let's hope I can keep it up!

Other than that, life is pretty great! Kids are doing amazingly, hubby is amazing and I am just ecstatic that our family is growing! Now it's time for me to get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what people have to say about my writing! Share your thoughts!