Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. I try to be honest, a complete open book. I talk about things that many would hide. I feel God has called me to do so, to hopefully reach other people who need it!

Friday, January 14, 2011

What a Train Wreck

Sheesh, my house looks like a train wreck. All these boxes and things that need to either get tossed or packed. Moving can be such a pain in the butt. Though, I am so glad we are finally doing it! I will just be happy when it's done and we are settled into our new place.

I'd been working so hard on getting things packed and separated. Sorting through things we don't need and getting as much ready to donate or trash as possible. Now, though, I have to limit how much work I am doing. I am having some medical stuff going on, so no lifting heavy stuff and have to be careful that I am not doing too much. Just stinks because my house looks like a train wreck and I want nothing more than to bust my butt getting it all done.

Tuesday the movers are coming to do an evaluation of all our stuff. Hopefully this weekend the hubby and I can work together to get everything done so that it's clean and easy to do for the movers. That, and I don't want them packing the stuff I don't plan on keeping. I want it all to be gone, not piled in our new place.

Friday is the big day! Just 1 more week! Then we will spend the weekend cleaning and getting things done before the landlords come check us out on Monday! I am sad to leave this house, it has been quite wonderful, but happy to be near friends! Until then, it's off to trying to fix this train wreck without hurting myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what people have to say about my writing! Share your thoughts!