Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. I try to be honest, a complete open book. I talk about things that many would hide. I feel God has called me to do so, to hopefully reach other people who need it!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Expecting!

Well, the cat is out of the bag! We are having a baby! I was trying to keep it kinda quiet for a while, but apparently it's not something I hide well. And of course, comment after comment and my guilty face not being able to hide it.

Adrien has been mighty clingy to me for a while and while talking to some other mommies about it, they brought up an old tale about that. Saying if they cling to you, you will probably have a baby of the opposite sex, where if they want nothing with you it probably means it's a baby of the same sex. Of course when she said that, my face just couldn't hide it.

It's still very early and after my last pregnancy, I am trying to be extra careful. Vitamins, eating healthier and quitting smoking are all a must! I am also being careful not to do too much during the day, and taking frequent breaks when I need to.

With our move being next week, things are hectic and crazy around here. Trying to get ready, but not over working myself, is more difficult than I thought it would be. Boxes need to get packed, moved around and lifted. I end up kicking them across the floor so that I am not lifting anything to heavy.

I am so excited about this pregnancy and can't wait until I am able to feel the baby move and see my baby for the first time!!! What an awesome new journey to share with everyone!!

1 comment:

I like to know what people have to say about my writing! Share your thoughts!