Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. I try to be honest, a complete open book. I talk about things that many would hide. I feel God has called me to do so, to hopefully reach other people who need it!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BUSY BUSY

Whew... what a weekend. We went car shopping. I love to go shopping, but as anyone knows, car shopping is the second most expensive kind of shopping there is... lol... We are looking at vans now that our family is growing again! Neither of our vehicles really allows for room to grow and we need more space!

If all goes well, we may be the owners of a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Hero. Not exactly my first pick, but it's what fell within our price range. If I had more money just to blow on a vehicle, I would have gone for the 2011 Chrylser Town and Country Limited. But, we take what we can get within our budget. It's a nice van though. Comes with a media package which includes DVD and a 9in screen! With kids, it will be wonderful to have that available to us! It doesn't have all the bells and whistles but it definitely has enough to keep us all comfortable and allows us the room we need with a growing family!

We also went bed shopping. Now that we are expecting another child and moving into a 3 bedroom apartment, looks like it's time for bunk beds. The two older boys will share a room together now, at least for the rest of our time in Germany. If this baby is a boy, we may consider changing some things around in the states if we only get a 3 bedroom there too. We didn't buy beds yet, just wanted to peek at what some of our options will be when we make that venture, soon.

Today, I get to do as much laundry as I can do in a day, pack our kitchen up and get things ready for FMO to come pick up their stuff. Two days is what we get to live without a freezer, washer/dryer or closets. Luckily we do have some built-in closet space in the house, but a lot of our clothes will be packed up tonight. Same thing with the food, no freezer means some stuff in there will have to go in the trash. Ah well.

I am really hoping that Wednesday, Thursday and Friday fly by quickly. I am ready to get this move done and over with. I already stress when it comes to moving, and being pregnant I find myself stressing even more, which is not good. I just want it to be over so that I can relax and quit stressing over it and relax and enjoy this wonderful baby growing inside me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what people have to say about my writing! Share your thoughts!