Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. I try to be honest, a complete open book. I talk about things that many would hide. I feel God has called me to do so, to hopefully reach other people who need it!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Time goes too Fast

Kids grow up way too fast.  This is a thought I am sure almost every parent has had at least once, though I am sure it's though hundreds of times a year.  It also seems like with the more children you have, the faster that time goes.  I can't believe that I am about to have a 6 year old, 4 year old and 1 year old and adding a new baby again.  Time has just gone by too darn fast.

In about a month my oldest, Darien, will turn 6.  This just seems crazy to me.  I still remember the day I found out I was pregnant with him like it was yesterday.  I also remember seeing and holding him for the first time and falling in love with him in less than a second.  Though, I have these memories, and as strong, with all 3 of them.




Adrien is 4, which blows my mind.  It is weird enough have one that is about to be 6, also having a 4 year old is baffling.  I remember the hot TX summer being pregnant with him.  I remember celebrating July 4th with our closest friends and just wishing he would come out.  And, like with Darien, I remember seeing and holding him for the first time, falling in love that very instant.




Jorden just turned 1.  That is probably the hardest to believe.  The year went by insanely fast.  I am crazy amazed at how fast time has gone and how big he's gotten!  Now he's walking!!!  He's getting into everything and just causing all kinds of mischief around here!  But I have to admit that I am loving every crazy moment of it!




And within the next 7 weeks we will be adding another new baby.  That is scary and exciting all at once.  The circumstances make it more scary but I am also excited to have a new baby again.  I never thought I'd be the baby kind of person but I love them.  Sometimes I kinda wish I could shrink the three older kids back to baby size, though I enjoy watching them all grow and being able to teach them all the new things they learn!


I look awful right now but pregnancy is only temporary.  Hopefully I will look better when I am not as tired and stuck on bed rest!  Until then, I blame my boys for taking all my energy and looks, haha!  But they are worth every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what people have to say about my writing! Share your thoughts!