Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. I try to be honest, a complete open book. I talk about things that many would hide. I feel God has called me to do so, to hopefully reach other people who need it!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goals, not Resolutions!

It's the first day of the year and this is about the time people make a bunch of crazy new years resolutions.  A while back I conceded to not making resolutions anymore as I never stuck to anything I said I'd do, or not do.  This year is not going to be any different.  I am not making resolutions, I am setting goals for myself.  Here is what I hope to accomplish in 2013:

1.  Continue on my path to Christ, become a better follower!
2.  Be a better wife, the wife God intended me to be!
3.  Be the best mother I can be!
4.  Lose some weight and tone up!
5.  Take and do well in at least 5 classes!

I do not want to have unreasonable or unreachable goals.  I also do not want to try for more than I can really accomplish, so these 5 are it for now.  I think these are reasonable, reachable and realistic for the year!  Now, I should probably get to work on the class I am taking so that goal #5 isn't messed up this early :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what people have to say about my writing! Share your thoughts!