Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. I try to be honest, a complete open book. I talk about things that many would hide. I feel God has called me to do so, to hopefully reach other people who need it!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

They grow too fast

Hey there! I know it's been a while since I've posted, so I am getting a couple moments to update now.

The last few weeks have been a whirlwind and have definitely gone by WAY too quickly. Jorden is now 6 weeks old and I feel like they just handed him to me yesterday. I love watching my boys grow but I wish it was a little slower.

We are now trying to get Jorden on a schedule. He is breast fed so it's a little more difficult that it was with my other two, mostly, bottle fed babies. He is doing great, though, trying to adjust to this new way of things. He's just a joy and I am loving having a baby again.


Darien and Adrien are adjusting pretty well. Adrien took a little longer to warm up to him but now he is the protective big brother. It's really cute. Though, he's also the one who laughs when Jorden cries, so... I can already tell they are going to have a love/hate relationship with each other. Darien is just so proud of his little brother, it's awesome hearing him brag to everyone about him.

Other than that, like is the same as always. We are trying to get ready for the holidays and all the craziness that will be coming the next couple of months. It's still so hard to believe it's already the end of October. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what people have to say about my writing! Share your thoughts!