Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. I try to be honest, a complete open book. I talk about things that many would hide. I feel God has called me to do so, to hopefully reach other people who need it!

Friday, October 7, 2011

3 Weeks later

Well, it's been 3 weeks since I gave birth to my amazing lil man, Jorden. He's such a sweet baby. Only really cries when he's hungry and sleeps the rest of the day. And by day, I mean just the DAY. He's got days and nights mixed up right now so we are trying to work on switching that around. So, dealing with an unhappy baby tonight.

Other than the mixed up nights and days, he's been an absolute joy. I have been mostly breastfeeding him but have used some formula in between to help with his growth spurts. He's grown an inch since birth and gained almost a pound. So, needless to say, he's been a very hungry lil boy.

We had his newborn photos done! They turned out amazingly! I'm very happy with the photos and the experience!



They are super cute. Though, it helps that he is super cute ;)

Now we are just trying to get a schedule down. Having older kids makes it necessary. I'd love to follow advice and feed on demand and allow him to keep me up all night but I have to take care of my other kids too. So, trying for a schedule and hoping he agrees.

The older boys love him. Darien brags about his brother. Adrien is still coming around but he's a lot more helpful than he was. He just wants to help get things, not really have interaction with Jorden. He will get diapers, wipes and other items he just won't play with or really be affectionate with him. But hey, it's better than him being mean or jealous. I will take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what people have to say about my writing! Share your thoughts!