Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. I try to be honest, a complete open book. I talk about things that many would hide. I feel God has called me to do so, to hopefully reach other people who need it!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

6 years of Love

Waking up this morning I am grateful that I get to say we've made it 6 wonderful years! Today, my husband and I celebrate 6 years of marriage! Though, we do it separately.

My husband is deployed. For those who are non military, he is in the desert for 6 months, not able to come home at all during that time. We do get to talk on Skype on Saturdays and text nightly before he goes to bed. It's definitely not ideal, but it's something.

Still, though, today we have been married for 6 years! We've been through a lot, with a lot still to come! I've truly found a wonderful man and can only thank God for sending him to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what people have to say about my writing! Share your thoughts!