Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. I try to be honest, a complete open book. I talk about things that many would hide. I feel God has called me to do so, to hopefully reach other people who need it!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Still Waiting

Hello out there! Today I am 38 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I was really hoping he'd be here by now, but of course he's going to be stubborn and not come out. Today, 9/9, was actually the birth date we were hoping for since our other boys are 11/11 and 7/7. It would have just been neat to have all of our kids with the same month/day birthdays.

I've been on and off feeling really awful. Between back pain, the feeling of being extremely heavy up front and just overall miserably pregnant, it's been a rough couple of weeks. I had them strip my membranes yesterday but it did nothing other than make me uncomfortable for about 30 minutes after.

I still have the on and off contractions, which is really annoying. About the time I think it's getting real and need to call to go in, they stop. Drives me insane. Especially when they keep me up until 4-5am and then stop. It's definitely been a test of patience that I am quickly starting to lose. I don't know how much longer I can handle this. I'm miserable and my kids are surely picking up on that and acting like total fools most of the time now. It's tough.

At this point, I've pretty much given up hope that Jorden is going to join us before my due date. I'm even trying to prepare my brain for the possibility of being pregnant past that. It sucks to think about, and I surely don't want to be pregnant that long, but might as well be as mentally prepared for it as I can be.

If it wasn't so uncomfortable at this point, it wouldn't be so bad. But the dr's here won't help with the pain, they won't really help get labor started and just plain won't do anything. If I could at least get something to help with the back pain, I'd be a much happier person. But, I've got 3 weeks or less left, that much I know. I think I might be irritable for the entire time but I can do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what people have to say about my writing! Share your thoughts!