Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. I try to be honest, a complete open book. I talk about things that many would hide. I feel God has called me to do so, to hopefully reach other people who need it!

Monday, February 2, 2015

Being Hidden is a Compliment!

I recently learned of a few people, completely unknown to each other, that have shared that they blocked my Facebook posts from their news feed.  They will go check randomly to see what I am up to but they do not want to see my posts in their news feed.  Now, usually this would bother me.  But when I was aware of the reason, I took it as a compliment!

You see... there is this guy that changed my life and I like to share things about Him on my page... His name is Jesus... and there are people out there who don't believe as I do and wish not to see those things.  And that is okay.  But if I am posting enough about Him to impact a person enough to hide my posts from their feed, I smile about that!

I do wish everyone believed in Him, and I pray for those who don't, but we don't have to have the same beliefs to stay connected.  I am glad that they did care enough not to completely delete me, but I am also glad that it speaks to the things I post!

I want my posts to be a true representation of who I am, what I believe and WHO my life is lived for.  I try very hard to share His work in my life, just to be a testimony to those who may not believe, or those who do but do not trust.  I want others to see what He has done in our lives, even if it means being hidden by some.

I used to feel hurt that my beliefs would cause people to hide my posts, or even delete me completely (that has happened too).  I used to wonder if I should just keep things to myself and not share about my faith.  I used to worry that sharing too much would make me seem like a "Bible thumper".  

Well, now I smile and feel blessed that I am being seen that way.  I am not longer worried about whether I should keep my faith to myself or what someone else may think of it!  I am proud to be God's daughter, and proud to share about how He has blessed me!  So, I will smile and accept being hidden as a compliment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what people have to say about my writing! Share your thoughts!